Job Opportunity: Tasting Room Manager (full-time position)
Ginger’s Revenge is a craft brewery in Asheville, NC, specializing in the production of alcoholic ginger beer. We are seeking a well-rounded candidate to manage all aspects of our tasting room. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to delivering a five-star experience to our guests, have strong attention to detail, and be highly organized and adaptable.
- Safety: Ensure that we provide a safe environment for our customers and team members.
- Guest Experience: Cultivate a welcoming and inclusive experience for all guests, stay on top of industry trends, and collaboratively lead the tasting room experience.
- Leadership: Oversee profitability of the tasting room by identifying and executing on opportunities to lower costs and increase revenues.
- Bartending: Attending to customers' needs and adhering to state guidelines and laws.
- Inventory: Manage tasting room inventory stock levels and ensure that beer, merchandise, non-alcoholic beverages, and food are stocked. Process, coordinate and ship all online merchandise sales.
- Bookkeeping: Book tasting room sales and expenses.
- Event Management: Schedule and promote events in tasting room including: live music, non-profit events, private events, etc. (as we are able to safely do so).
- Organization: Maintain a clean, safe, and organized working environment.
Key requirements include:
- Must be able to lift 60+ pounds.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- 1+ years working as a bar or tasting room manager.
- 5+ years working in customer service.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Availability to work weekends.
- Experience working with POS systems.
- Computer literacy of Google docs and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Qualified candidates should:
You must fill out the application in full to be considered for the position. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.